Fitness Vision Board Printable
DIY Fit-board. This includes everything you need to get you jump started into a new life. Whether it is to lose weight or to start eating healthier, track your progress and feel proud of your accomplishments.
A vision board is probably one of the most valuable visualization tools you can create to get you closer to your goals. Why not make one for your fitness journey.
Because yesterday, you said tomorrow.
You get 15 Printable PDF pages
- 4 Printable Heading Pages ( 8 headings total )
- Weekly Fitness Meal Planner – Used to plan your meals in advance
- Weekly Meal Log – Used to track your food and water intake
- Calorie Reference – Used to save your favorite meal Cal. count or exercise cal. burn
- Measurement Tracker
- Reward tracking
- Lost pound tracking
- Motivational quotes
- Numbers Printable
- Weight Loss tracker – Includes short and long term goals.
- Workout Log – Print one or print 100. Use this as a workout guide.
- 30 Day Challenge
It can be motivating to keep track of your weight loss and see your goals right in front of you every day!
Author: Monica Perry
Monica has helped thousands of people lose weight with her online diet programs. She has been a trainer since college where she obtained her exercise science degree. Her 21 day metabolic reboot has received rave reviews from her fans and clients. She loves helping people losing weight and obtaining confidence in eating well for a lifestyle. Check out her Facebook page below or join her private coaching group by clicking on the link. https://www.facebook.com/groups/weightlosstipss/