Water is the most abundant resource in the world. It also makes up 55-75% of our body. It is a necessary nutrient for living and survival. Did you also know that it helps you burn fat??
It is important for you to drink a ton of water to help your liver get rid of toxins. If your body is full of toxins then it will be so hard for it to burn fat. From a physiological perspective, when your body has an abundance of hydration then the systems work much more efficiently. When you are dehydrated your body has to work harder to perform daily jobs. Water literally flushed your system, when you eat a bad meal drink a ton of water to prevent excess calories from storing as fat.
Some studies have shown that individuals who consume 8 cups of water per day are less likely to suffer from:
- Colon Cancer
- Urinary tract cancer
- Urinary stone disease
- Salivary gland disorders
- Childhood and adolescent obesity
Water carries many other benefits:
- Drinking plenty of water may help relieve headaches. Some of the most common headaches are due to dehydration.
- Proper hydration will help keep your joints and muscle lubricated so you’re less likely to cramp or sprain.
- Drinking water improves the vitality of your skin. You will look younger if your skin is healthier.
- Drinking water regulates your body temperature and helps fuel your muscles.
- Water also helps flush out the toxins and waste products from your body.
- Without water, your heart will have to work harder to pump oxygenated blood to all cells, and so will the rest of your vital organs, which can cause fatigue. Drinking water will relieve fatigue of this kind.
Not sure how many glasses you should down? The International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) recommends drinking 8-12 glasses of water per day.
The ISSA also recommends that you drink 16 ounces of water for every pound of weight lost during exercise. It typically takes your body 15-to-20 minutes to absorb 16 ounces of water.
So get that water intake up, you will feel better already!
Author: Monica Perry
I’m a metabolic magician, nutrition nerd, exercise expert, and motivation master. I help women get fit quickly with the most food and least exercise.
♥ Holistic Nutritionist
♥ Sports Nutrition Specialist
♥ Personal Trainer
♥ Health and Weight Loss Coach
♥ Behavior Modification Specialist
I’m always researching, looking for loopholes that make losing fat easy… because I believe life is hard enough and getting fit shouldn’t be, ya feel me?
Check out all my diet plans for you 🙂 www.notanotherdietmethod.com/shop
Join my free group