2/3 people who start a workout or diet routine quit in a month or less.
When it feels so good to workout and watch what you eat, why do people get off track.
5 ways to stay motivated
1. Change your mentality – Working out and dieting is tough by any standards, no matter if you are a beginner or preparing for a physique competition. While working on your new routine you may find your are trying to talk yourself out of working out or eating healthy. Take this moment to work on your mental game, don’t give in to your temptation. Now you are also working on your motivation muscle.
2. Today is a new day- Some times we have bad diet days. When you wake up the next day do not carry over your bad habits into two days in a row. It could be come a loss of control then you will fall off the health train. Its a new day start fresh and clean everyday!
3. Set small goals- Those who tend to set big goals in mind will get frustrated when they do not hit them as soon as they would like. Start at 5 lb increments it is easier to get to and you will feel great for hitting your goals soon and often!
4. Have a workout backup plan – If you have a gym sometimes life gets in the way and you can’t make it. Find a way to workout even if it is a run/walk outside or home workout video.
5. Find enjoyment – Not everyone enjoys working out or dieting. Find a workout routine that you like and will stick with, or do a variety of workouts so you don’t get bored. Same with a diet, find a program you can stick and that is easy.
Author: Monica Perry
I’m a metabolic magician, nutrition nerd, exercise expert, and motivation master. I help women get fit quickly with the most food and least exercise.
♥ Holistic Nutritionist
♥ Sports Nutrition Specialist
♥ Personal Trainer
♥ Health and Weight Loss Coach
♥ Behavior Modification Specialist
I’m always researching, looking for loopholes that make losing fat easy… because I believe life is hard enough and getting fit shouldn’t be, ya feel me?
Check out all my diet plans for you 🙂 www.notanotherdietmethod.com/shop
Join my free group